Welcome to the La Grange Elementary School Counseling Site. This site offers information for parents, students, and teachers! Look through the pages for information, resources, and fun. We look forward to continuing to build this site to offer helpful information. Please feel free to share any suggestions or let us know what you would like to see here.
MEET YOUR COUNSELING TEAM
About Mr. Jessie:
- This is my 4th year as a School Counselor at La Grange Elementary School.
- I have a Bachelor's in psychology from Murray State University and Master's in School Counseling from Indiana University.
- I have worked as a social worker in KY and Indiana for 10 years and in education for 6 years.
- I have a family of four plus a few dogs and cat.
- I enjoy hiking, cooking, music, nature and enjoying time with family and friends.
About Mrs. Mader:
- I am so excited to begin my fourth year as a School Counselor at La Grange Elementary.
- I have a Bachelor's in Child Life & Psychology from Ball State. I earned my Master's in School Counseling from Indiana University.
- My husband and I just welcomed our first child, Amy Kate, to the world in May 2020. Our dog, Gracie, has not decided how she feels about the new edition.
- I love yoga, being outside, and running. Recently we have also started fostering puppies, and it is fun to care for them until they find their fur-ever homes.
- I love being a Leopard!