To inspire and equip Oldham County educators to create innovative learning experiences for our students through opportunities to network with fellow educators and share ways we are innovating and investing in digital learning.
- Develop a whole-district approach (K-12).
- Every teacher, every class, and every school is unique. We all have different factors like school size, backgrounds, interest, variety in technology resources, etc. We want to plan these professional learning events based off those needs and factors.
- DLN event sessions will focus on building teachers capability by developing attitudes, values, and beliefs that foster confidence and an openness to ongoing learning and adaptability to changing technology.
- Build lifelong technology learners that are self-directed in identifying what they need to learn and undertaking the actual learning process on their own.
- Inspire confidence to challenge but support the teachers within your PLC groups.
- Become capable users so that new and emerging technology can be integrated into classrooms in creative, purposeful, student-centered ways.
*Phelps, Renata, and Anne Graham. Technology Together: Whole-School Professional Development for Capability and Confidence. International Society for Technology in Education, 2013.
Digital Leader Network Events 2018-19:
- Tuesday, September 4th
- Friday, October 19th
- Friday, January 18th
- Friday, February 15th
- Friday, March 15th
*All events are based off the suggestions of the Digital Leaders and held at the Arvin Center from 1:00-3:30 PM.
Join our Google Classroom!
Use the code to become a part of our Google Classroom.
Here you will find resources from previous session events!