KDE Dyslexia Toolkit
NPR hosted an outstanding special series, "Unlocking Dyslexia" in November and December, 2016. Click the link below to read or listen to the series:
- Dyslexia: The Learning Disability That Must Not Be Named
- 'B' And 'D' Learning Process Debunks Dyslexia Jumbled-Letters Myth
- Millions Have Dyslexia, Few Understand It
- How Science Is Rewiring The Dyslexic Brain
- Raising A Child With Dyslexia: 3 Things Parents Can Do
The International Dyslexia Association is a non-profit education and advocacy organization devoted to issues surrounding dyslexia. It is based in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. The International Dyslexia Association serves individuals with dyslexia, their families, and professionals in the field. It has 9,000 members and it operates with more than 40 branches throughout the United States and Canada, and has global partners in twenty-one countries. IDA has an all-volunteer Board of Directors.