The Oldham County Board of Education is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy of the Board representing District 4. This appointment will be effective until the November 2022 regular election.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; levying taxes and adopting the District budget.
Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available online (link below) or at OCBE, 6165 W. Highway 146, Crestwood, KY
Application for Board Vacancy - District #4
Mail applications to:
6165 W. Highway 146
Crestwood, KY 40014.
ATTN: Board Vacancy,
Application deadline is September 1, 2021.