The Oldham County Board of Education is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy of the Board representing District 2. This appointment will be effective until the November 2020 regular election.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget.
Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at 6165 W. Highway 146, Crestwood, KY or online by clicking the following link:
OCBE Application for Board Vacancy - District #2
Mail applications to: Superintendent, ATTN: Board Vacancy, 6165 W. Highway 146, Crestwood, KY 40014.