Google Calendar / Android Devices
Click link at bottom right of calendar (above)
- If you are not logged into your Google Account, you will be asked to log in.
- The calendar will be added to your Google calendar list under Other Calendars
- On your Android device that is synced to your Google Account, verify that Sync Calendars is selected in Settings.
- Sign in to Outlook.com.
- At the bottom left, click Calendar link.
- In the navigation pane, select Import calendar.
- Under Import calendar, select From web.
- Under Link to the calendar, enter:
- Under Calendar name, type the name you want to use for the calendar.
- Click Import.
- The OCS Calendar will be listed under Other calendars
Note: Updates can take more than 24 hours, although updates should happen approximately every 3 hours.
iPhone / iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Depending on your iDevice, scroll to either Mail, Contacts, Calendars or Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Account... (under either Mail or Accounts).
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Tap Next (it will take a moment to verify).
- Once verified, your device will ask for further information (e.g. Username, Password). Leave these blank and turn off SSL.
- Tap Next and Save.
- The OCS Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
The difference between importing and subscribing to a calendar
When you import an .ics file, you get a snapshot of the events in the calendar at the time of import. Your calendar does not refresh the imported events automatically even if the calendar's owner makes an update.
Subscribing to an online calendar connects it to your calendar. Whenever the calendar owner makes changes to the events, your calendar is updated.