Consider these opportunities for extra-curricular activities that occur in the Fall and Spring:
- Art Club - ART Club for all 3rd thru 5th grade students. Students work with on various art projects.
- Basketball (Boys & Girls)
- Battle of the Books
- Challenger's Club
- Chess Club - Students learn the basic strategies of playing chess
- FCA (Future Christian Athletes) Club
- Fictionistas Book Club
- Gentlemen's Society Club
- Girls on the Go - 4th and 5th grade girls have the opportunity to participate in Girls On The Go! Girls do not have to
be a runner to be a part of this group. It will be a safe place for us to learn about health, self-esteem,
and a place to just have FUN!
- Homework Help
- Leopard Leadership Team - is open to 4th and 5th grade students who apply at the beginning of each academic year.
- Music &/or Drama production
- STLP - What is STLP?
- Technology Club
- Ultimate Frisbee - Ultimate Frisbee a team sport in which players seek to score points by passing a Frisbee to a teammate over the
opposing team's goal line.
(Group/Club types are subject to change on a year-to-year basis)