Record of Council Proceedings
South Oldham High School
March 24, 2022
The South Oldham High School SBDM Council met in a regular session at the SOHS Conference Room at 4:15 PM with the following members in attendance: Principal Woosley, Chairman; John Grieb, (teacher); Noel Gnadinger (teacher); Jamie Reed, (teacher) Shelia Brown (parent) and Renee Toombs (parent).
- Call to Order – The meeting was called to order at 4:18 PM.
- Approve Agenda - The Council approved the agenda by consensus.
- Approve minutes - The Council approved the February 25, 2022 regular scheduled meeting minutes and March 16, 2022 Special Call meeting minutes by consensus.
- Approve financial reports - The Council reviewed and approved by consensus the financial reports for February 28, 2022.
- Public Expression - There was no public expression.
- Approve Instructional Items to Purchase- Ashley Webb, Assistant Principal present the following items for Instructional purchase. AP Chemistry Premium Prep, Advanced Placement US History 4th edition, Advanced Placement US Government 3rd edition, AP Psychology Premium, and AP World History: Modern Prep. Approved by consensus.
- Approve Course- Principal Woosley presented to Council the following Course Description. JCTC Early to College at SOHS. Discussion followed. Approved by consensus.
- Approve SBDM Budget- Mrs. Woosley present Council with the 2022-2023 SBDM Budget. Discussion followed. Approved by consensus.
- Review Staffing Plan - Principal Woosley presented the staffing plan for the 2022-2023 school year. Discussion followed. The Council approved the plan by consensus.
- Staffing Update - Principal Woosley asked the Council; and Recording secretary, Shannen Money to go into closed Session, pursuant to KRS 61.810 (1) (f) for discussion of hiring personnel. The Council reached consensus and went into Closed Session at 4:51 PM. The Council returned to open session at 4:58 PM.
- Identify Agenda Items For The Next Meeting – The following agenda items were identified for the next regular meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Financial Report
- Public Expression
- Approve Instructional items purchase plan
- Staffing Update
- Adjourn - Having no further business the Council adjourned at 4:59 PM.