Record of Council Proceedings (Minutes)
South Oldham High School Site-Based Council
January 27, 2022
The South Oldham High School SBDM Council met in regular session at 4:15 PM with the following members in attendance: Melissa Woosley, Chairman; John Grieb, (teacher); Noel Gnadinger (teacher); Jamie Reed (teacher);Sheila Brown (parent) and Renee Toombs; (parent). Absent: Sheila Brown (parent)
- Call to Order-The meeting was called to order at 4:15 PM.
- Approve Agenda – Prinicpal Woosley asked Council for the following change in the agenda. Add Course Catalog as item number 6. The Council approved the agenda with the changes.
- Approve minutes - The Council approved the December 16, 2021 meeting minutes and the Special Called meeting minutes from December 22, 2021 by consensus.
- Approve financial reports - The Council reviewed and approved by consensus the financial reports for December 31, 2021.
- Public Expression - There was no public expression.
- Approve Course Catalog-. Mrs. Watkins presented the 2022-2023 Course Catalog to Council. Discussion followed. Approved by consensus.
- Approve New Fundraiser - Mrs. Woosley presented Council with the following fundraiser for approval. Class of 2022 donations, Class of 2022 Thirty-one product Sales, Baseball Field Sign Advertising. Discussion followed. Approved by consensus
- Review Policies- Principal Woosley and Council have read and reviewed all of the South Oldham High School Site-Based policies. Discussion followed. No changes made. Approved by consensus.
- Discussion in preparation for Board Presentation- Principal Woosley presented the prepared document to the Council. Discussion followed.
- Identify Agenda Items For The Next Meeting-The following agenda items were identified for the next regular meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Approve Financial Reports Public Expression
- Approve instructional purchases
- Staffing update
- Staffing plan
11. Adjourn -Having no further business the Council adjourned at 4:41 PM