Record of Council Proceedings (Minutes)
South Oldham High School Site-Based Council
February 24, 2022
The South Oldham High School SBDM Council met in a regular session at the SOHS at 4:15 PM with the following members in attendance: Principal Woosley, Chairman; John Grieb, (teacher); Noel Gnadinger (teacher); Jamie Reed (teacher); and Renee Toombs (parent). Absent: Sheila Brown(parent)
- Call to Order – The meeting was called to order at 4:15 PM.
- Approve Agenda - The Council approved the agenda by consensus.
- Approve minutes - The Council approved the January 27, 2022 meeting minutes, by consensus.
- Approve financial reports – The Council reviewed and approved by consensus the financial reports for January 31, 2022.
- Public Expression- There was no public expression.
- Approve Midyear Attendance Report – Assistant Principal Ashley Webb presented the midyear attendance report. Discussion followed. The report was approved by Council consensus.
- Approve Midyear Discipline Report - Assistant Principal Ashley Webb presented the midyear Discipline report. Discussion followed. The report was approved by Council consensus.
- Approve New Clubs – Jodi Graham presented her finding from her interest meeting that was held for the BSU(Black Student Union) club. Council reviewed; discussion followed. Council approved by consensus. Andrew DePuy presented his findings for the Ultimate Frisbee Club. Council reviewed; discussion followed. Council approved by consensus. Elizabeth Gold presented to Council the South Oldham Powerlifting club. Council reviewed; discussion followed. Council came to the decision that more information would need to be investigated and would bring back consideration for this club once information had been collected.
- Staffing Update - There were no staffing updates at this time.
- Discussion in preparation for Board Presentation on February 11, 2021 – Principal Woosley presented the prepared document to the Council. Discussion followed.
- Identify Agenda Items For The Next Meeting – The following agenda items were identified for the next regular meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Financial Report
- Public Expression Staffing updates
- Staffing Plan
- Approve SBDM Budget
12. Adjourn - Having no further business the Council adjourned at 5:23 PM.