Record of Council Proceedings
(Minutes) South Oldham High School
Site-Based Council September 23,2021
The South Oldham High School SBDM Council met in a regular session at the SOHS library at 4:15 PM with the following members in attendance: Principal Woosley, Chairman; John Grieb, (teacher); Noel Gnadinger (teacher); Jamie Reed (teacher); Renee Toombs (parent) and Sheila Brown (parent).
- Call to Order - The meeting was called to order at 4:25 PM.
- Approve Agenda – The Council approved the agenda by consensus.
- Approve minutes - The Council approved the August 26, 2021 regular scheduled meeting and the September 17, 2021 Special Called meeting. The minutes were approved by consensus with the following changes. Add SEL Curriculum to the August 26, 2021 meeting minutes.
- Approve financial reports - The Council reviewed and approved by consensus the financial reports for August 31, 2021.
- Public Expression - There was no public expression.
- Sign School Profile Report-Principal Woosley presented the 2020-2021 School Profile Report to Council. Discussion followed. Report signed.
- CSIP Phase I- Principal Woosley asked that Council move this item to the next scheduled meeting. Approved by consensus.
- SBDM Impact Survey Representative- Principal Woosley discussed with Council the SBDM Impact Survey. Discussion followed. Council approved by consensus John Grieb, Teacher as SBDM Impact Survey Representative.
- Approve Standing Committee Membership- Principal Woosley presented the Council with the 2021-2022 Standing Committee. Discussion followed. Approved by consensus.
- Review Categorical funds - Principal Woosley presented the categorical funds information. Discussion followed.
- Staffing Update There were no staffing updates at this time.
- Identify Agenda Items For The Next Meeting – The following agenda itens were identified for the next regular meeting.
- Call to Order
- • Approve Agenda
- • Approve Minutes . Financial Report
- Public Expression
- CSIP II
- Writing plan
- • Staffing Update
- 6 Review of Policies
13. Adjourn - Having no further business the Council adjourned at 5:00 PM.