The South Oldham High School SBDM Council met in a regular virtual session at 4:15 PM with the following members in attendance: Principal Woosley, Chairman; John Grieb, (teacher); Noel Gnadinger, (teacher); Angela Pacheco, (teacher); Diane Wetherton (parent) and Renee Toombs (parent).
- Call to Order – The meeting was called to order at 4:16 PM.
- Approve Agenda - The Council approved the agenda by consensus.
- Approve minutes - The Council approved the October 29, 2020 minutes by consensus.
- Approve financial reports – The Council reviewed and approved by consensus the financial reports for October 31, 2020.
- Public Expression – There was no public expression.
- Approve New Club- Dr. Marlon Francis, teacher and Ms. Bailey Reed, student, presented a request to create the International Opportunities Club. Discussion followed. Council approved by consensus.
- Review Scheduling Process – Mrs. Watkins, Guidance Director presented the process for creating student schedules to council. Discussion followed.
- Staffing Update – Principal Woosley asked the Council and recording secretary, Shannen Money to go into closed Session, pursuant to KRS 61.810(1) (f) for discussion of hiring personnel. The Council reached consensus and went into Closed Session at 4:52 PM. The Council returned to open session at 4:54 PM.
- Review of Policies- Management Policies 1-14 were presented and reviewed by Council. Discussion followed. Council decided by consensus that no changes would be made.
- Identify Agenda Items For The Next Meeting – The following agenda items were identified for the next regular meeting.
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Financial Report
- Public Expression
- Staffing Update
- Approve New Courses
- CSIP Phase 3
- Continue Review of Policies
Adjourn – Having no further business the Council adjourned at 4:57 PM.
Melissa Woosley, Chair Shannen Money, Recording Secretary