Access bus route information via e-Link at https://elink.oldham.kyschools.us/
To access the information on e-Link, you will first need your student’s ID number. You should have received an email with information about using e-Link on August 1, and your student’s ID number is in that email. If you did not receive the email, please make sure you email address is up-to-date in Infinite Campus. You can also find your student’s ID number by logging in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal at https://kyede10.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/oldham.jsp . Once you select your student, the ID number will be to the right of the student’s photo.
Once you have the ID number, follow these directions to get your bus route information:
1. Log in with student ID number as both the username and password.
2. Click "Work with Students to access the "Students - Home" page.
3. Choose "View My Students".
4. From "My Students," select a student's name.
5. The "Transportation Information" for that student is displayed.
If there is no Transportation Information, you must complete a transportation request form (8001.01-F) available at your school.