NORTH OLDHAM HIGH SCHOOL
SCHOOL- BASED DECISION MAKING COUNCIL POLICY
PROCEDURES FOR TECHNOLOGY PROCUREMENT AND UTILIZATION 3002
The STC (School Technology Coordinator), with the assistance of the Technology committee shall be responsible for:
- Assessing the needs for instructional and administrative technology
- Becoming knowledgeable about the state’s plan for educational technology
- Designing a three year plan for implementing technology in North Oldham High School
- Monitoring implementation of the plan
- Maintain and update current inventory
||A technology plan shall meet all criteria set by the state and the OCBE and shall be consistent with the curriculum and instructional program adopted by North Oldham High School.
||The STC (School Technology Coordinator) shall report to the council at least annually. All reports and plans will be shared with the superintendent/designee.
|d. Cost Projection
||All technology plans shall include a description of hardware and software and estimated cost of each item.
Adopted February 22, 2006