The school climate committee is charged with development of policy support to ensure a positive environment for students, faculty, parents, and the larger community. Specific charges include:
1. Ensuring that Safe School policies are being implemented.
2. Assess the discipline code and make recommendations for refined implementation.
3. Assess the student handbook and make recommendations for refined implementation.
4. Analyze effective school surveys and make recommendations.
5. Other duties as assigned by the SBDM Council