NOHS & OCHS Field Improvements
OCBE Approves Fringe Benefit for New Employees
hired between September 16, 2023, and March 1, 2024
Calculation of this one-time fringe benefit bonus payment to new hires between 9/16/23 and 3/1/24 is to be determined as follows:
1. $1000 gross pay per full-time employee and certain probationary employees as specified below
2. $500 gross pay per part-time employee paid by time clock and Standard Invoice
(excludes those paid via Standard Invoice outside the regular Instructional day).
3. Employees listed above must meet the following conditions to be eligible for payment:
a. To be considered full-time, an employee must be on full-time status as of March 1, 2024.
b. To be considered part-time, an employee must be on part-time status as of March 1, 2024.
c. Probationary employees must be hired by March 1, 2024.
d. Must be an active employee at the time of payment
4. Employee groups not specifically identified above will not be eligible at this time for this payment, to include but not limited to: paraprofessionals, coaches, sponsors, substitute teachers, community-based instructors, and student workers.
5. Certified retirees may or may not be eligible for payment due to KTRS rules and regulations. Retirees will be responsible to contact KTRS prior to March 1, to discuss their individual circumstances and inform the district payroll office of their decision.
6. Payment is anticipated to be concurrent with March payroll.
Camden Station fifth graders are finding unique ways to solve real-world problems in STEM class.
The 2023 Impact Kentucky Working Conditions Survey was recently released by the Kentucky Department of Education, and Oldham County Schools saw improvements in all content areas.
The Oldham County School district is offering a PE course, Fit for Life, to give students more flexibility in their schedules during their high school years as well as learning to be “fit for life”.
The 2023 U.S. News & World Report list of Best High Schools in America was just released and all of our high schools ranked in the top 25 public schools in Kentucky.
Dr. Radford and the Oldham County Board of Education had good news to share during Opening Day.
This year's CLL campers enjoyed fun learning activities for three weeks this summer.
Why Become a Teacher in Oldham County?
Why Become a Bus Driver for Oldham County Schools?
Why Work for the Oldham County Schools Nutrition Department?
Why Become a Substitute Teacher in Oldham County?