Per KRS 158.6453(20)(a), schools are required to provide a copy of school and district assessment data. For this informaton, click here.
- Please click here for important information regarding a new Netflix series.
- There is something amazing happening at South Oldham Middle School! It’s the Mini Relay for Life Walk on Thursday, May 4th, and you can be a part of this wonderful event. This year’s theme is May the 4th Be With You - students can dress up like their favorite Star Wars Character!! Parents click here for info. Click on the links for a pledge sheet and an event flyer; please make copies and pass them out to your friends and family. Every dollar counts! Checks should be payable to SOMS Relay for Life. Pledge sheets and money should be turned in at the Relay on May 4th or the drop box in the office between May 1st - 4th. Together We Can Make A Difference.
- The following buses are now full. This means no additional students will be able to ride these buses (a friend cannot ride home) unless it is their regular route. If anything changes, we will update. They are: 0802, 0304, 1501, 1502 and 1309.
- For information regarding the SOHS Boys Basketball Summer Camp, click here!
Parents, click on the links below for information on these topics.
- Click here if you would like to fill out a form for Blessings in a Back Pack.
- For information on the OCSAC Spring Programs, click here.
- Dragon Den
- Annual Asbetos Notification
- If you want your child to ride a bus home with another student, you must complete a
Bus Assignment Change Form. Click the red button:
||SBDM Council Meeting
||Media Center, 4pm
||Students 1st Day of School for 2017-18!