|DATE||EVENT DESCRIPTION||ADDITIONAL INFORMATION|
6-Week Progress Reports Go Home
||Early Release Day
||SBDM Council Meeting
||4pm, media center
||5-7pm. Food trucks available!!
SUPPORT SOMS! - Parents this is a reminder that there are two ways you can help support SOMS if you shop on Amazon:
1. Go to the SOMS website and click on the Amazon banner to the right of the screen. This is a special link that allows the school to receive up to 5% of the total price for qualifying purchases.
• You must use this link to have SOMS get credit. I just bookmark the link and click it whenever I want to shop.
• You must complete your purchase within 48 hrs. If you do not, you will need to re-click the link.
• You have to choose this link every time you shop, it won't save it for you
2. Google search Amazon Smile program
This is a very simple program in which you would choose SOMS as your charity of choice. Once you have done this, every time you shop on Amazon SOMS will receive 1% of your purchase total. No need to search every time, it will remember you. And if you do end up on the traditional Amazon site somehow, a prompt will come up asking if you would like to be transferred to Smile as a reminder If you have any questions feel free to email Barbarobhart@gmail.com.
Collection of Bottle Caps: The SOMS Science Department truly appreciates all families' efforts in collecting plastic bottle caps these past few years! We were able to purchase 11 benches which will be housed at our campus wetland location (by the bus dock). As our goal has been met, we are permanently suspending all further efforts with cap collection. Thank you, again, for your time and thoughtfulness in helping us to make the Earth a little greener!
SOMS Science Department
Does Your Child Want to Ride a Bus Home With a Friend?