|Get Adobe Reader free to read various documents on the SOHS web pages.
Enrollment and Registration Forms:
- Enrollment/Emergency Information Form- 2013-2014 (Be sure to read the Proof of Residency info below, too!)
- Proof of Residency information
- Student fees
- Free/Reduced Lunch Information and Application
- Spanish: Uso Libre Y Reducido de la Familia de la Comidas de Escuela Del Precio
- Student Fee Exemption Form (You must fill out the Free/Reduced Lunch Application above to be considered for the Student Fee Exemption.)
- Dual Credit English 101/102 letter for 2013-14
- Student Dress Information (adopted in 2008, but still applies) Attention SOHS Female Students: Beginning next Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013 yoga pants will be treated just like leggings. If you wear them, there must be a shirt, shorts, or skirt over the yoga pants that are knee length.
We do not have a supply list at the high school level, as you are accustomed to having at the elementary and middle levels. Students will need different personal supplies—calculators, graph paper, notebook paper, dividers, etc—depending upon which courses they are taking. Each teacher will let them know what individual supplies they will need to be successful in their course.
Yearbook and Newspaper forms and information
- Acceptable Use Policy Form- Must be signed by parent and student before using the school computers.
- Student Owned Computer Form- Must be completed before using any personal computing device (for example iPad, laptop, eReader) for instuctional purposes at school during the school day.
Athletic Forms and Information:
ALSO- Click here for our online schedule/calendar
Entire SOHS HANDBOOK
Medical Forms (if applicable):
Senior Parking for 2012-2013 School Year: